the real estate book

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Welcome to the “Care”-A-Van

"Unto You., O Lord, Do I bring my life" Psalm 25:1


 

Welcome to the "Care"-A-Van the official blog of Tallahassee's Real Estate Mom ~the soccer mom of real estate~ a.k.a. Carla Lowe w/ Lisenby Realty, Inc.!


 

As a mother of four I've gained valuable knowledge that has proven invaluable to my real estate career. The "Care"-A-Van is the official newsletter for The Realtor Mom and its purpose is to give insight into the current Tallahassee, Fl real estate market. I will also occasionally include "parent" related articles and an "upcoming events" section.


 

So, take a cruise in the "Care"-A-Van! Stop by the marketplace to see what's happening w/ real estate in Tallahassee, Fl especially for First Time Homebuyers. Then, Breeze on by to Carla's world to see what's going on in my head or to find out about an event going on that you may not want to miss. Finally, get a quick laugh from "mommy funny" b/c we all know that kids say the darndest things…mine included!

I hope that you enjoy reading the "Care"-A-Van and gain a bit of knowledge while doing so. Please feel free to subscribe and leave a comment!


 

Sincerely,

Carla Lowe

No comments:

Post a Comment