the real estate book

Friday, August 14, 2009

I'm excited

Thank You Lord for a new Day!

Apply Thine heart unto instruction, and thine ears to the words of Knowledge. Proverbs 23: 12

I have been quite busy (and tired) lately with a mild case of writer's block but i am glad that i've been occupied! I've realized that i become frustrated when i have little to do and extremely happy when i am busy.....i'm so odd :-) I am excited to report that the National Association of Realtors reported that existing home sales rose 3.8% and is showing healthy gains in the second quarter.....I'm thinking that low interest rates as well as the tax credit may have something to do with it!

http://www.floridarealtors.org/NewsAndEvents/article.cfm?id=221434

With home prices being more affordable, interest rates remaining low, and the possibility of getting money next year for purchasing a home this year i can remain optimistic that we may be seeing a recovery soon....but, i'll keep praying on it too :-)

I have a few fun things up my sleeve including a possible ice cream social at Winthrop Park so, please keep checking back for upcoming events!

No comments:

Post a Comment