the real estate book

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Trying to get the hang of things!

Verse of the day:

Isaiah 54:10 For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the Lord that hath mercy on thee.

In My World

I have been gone away from the blog-asphere for longer than i anticipated. To make a long story short.....school started! I have been busier than busy lately and a typical day for me begins with the children and i running out of the door to make it to school on time and ends with me trying to prepare for the next day (school, listings for clients, whatever my children's classes may need, etc.) and make it to bed before 2am.

I have been extremely impressed with the teachers this year and am totally grateful for the school. Going from homeschooling to a "traditional" school setting has been an adjustment....We actually have to be out of the door at the same time each morning! I can't tell you how many times we made it all the way to school and i realized that one of my babies had on two left shoes...it's been an adjustment. Overall, despite the exhaustion i wouldn't trade what we've gotten this school year for the world and i praise God that we've been blessed with the teachers that we have! My daughter comes home singing "this little light of mine" every single day and they are truly happy which makes me even more happy!



Marketplace

According to Realtor.org pending home sales remain steady which is a great sign for the economy! Some economist believe that the recession is over, What do you think? post your comments here.

No comments:

Post a Comment